Often, appliance faults are the result of improper use and/or easily-correctable habits. We've listed some tips to help you keep your kitchen or laundry appliances functioning the way they should.
At JRP Electrical, we advise regular appliance services to save you money and hassle.
If you have any questions about our appliance and electrical repair services, don't hesitate to contact us today!
Our services are available throughout Proserpine, Airlie Beach, Cannonvale, Jubilee Pocket, Bowen, and everywhere in between.
- Make sure you use the correct detergent for your specific machine. This can help you avoid costly repairs later on.
- Rinse your dishes before placing them in the dishwasher to prevent clogging the filter.
Stoves & Ovens
- A broken or faulty seal can cause heat to be lost and effect the cooking process. If you have any issues with your seal, our professionals can fix them promptly.
- Spillages around your oven or stove can result in damage to the motor over time. It is vital to ensure all spilled liquid around your appliances are rapidly mopped up.
Fridge & Freezer
- A damaged or faulty seal will not only effect your fridge or freezer's performance, it will also add to your energy bill. If you have a damaged fridge seal, JRP Electrical can get it fixed promptly and professionally.
- Never use sharp instruments to defrost your fridge. In addition to being dangerous to your health, you may accidentally burst the evaporator of your machine (resulting in more extensive repairs being required).
- It is important to clear your filter of built up lint and other accumulated debris to prevent clogging.
18 Marathon Street, Proserpine, QLD 4800